Tuition Payments: Please make checks payable to The Corryville Suzuki Project, Inc. and place in the tuition box at the Phelan Studio in Mt. Washington, or mail to:
CSP, P.O. Box 30316, Cincinnati, OH 45230
Orientation for New Students - $57.00 (required at enrollment)
Uniform - $19.00 (required at enrollment)
Suzuki Fun CD - $15 (recommended)
CSP CD - $10 (recommended)
CSP purple t-shirts - $15 (required for CSP Camp)
TEEN STRINGS t-shirt - $20 (required for the ensemble)
TEEN STRINGS Fall Retreat - $95
TEEN STRING Winter Trip - TBA
Parent Conferences (60 min.) - $57
Scholarship applications: Due dates are August 1, November 1, and February 1. Awards will be announced prior to the start of each quarter. Students must be enrolled in CSP for at least one quarter before applying for scholarship. For more information please review the Scholarship Policy.
Late-Payment Policy: A late fee of $25 per month will be charged for any student whose tuition is more than one month late. Additionally, any student whose tuition is more than two months late will no longer receive private lessons until payment is made in full.
- On the 20th of each month, the treasurer sends invoices for the following month’s tuition.
- Payment is due on the 1st of each month.
- If payment is not received by the 10th of the month, the treasurer will send a reminder message.
- If payment is not received by the 25th of the month, the treasurer will call the parent(s) to remind them that a late fee will be charged if payment is not made by the last day of the month.
- If payment is not received by the last day of the month, a $25 late fee will be added per student.
- If payment is two months late, a second $25 late fee will be added per student, and the board president will contact the parent(s) to explain that private lessons will be suspended until payment is made in full.